Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oscars Post 6

Tonight I am doing more pictures than writing.. I have been busy in the studio all day making dog tags & pendants for celebrities and my fans...  Enjoy! Aly
Jennifer Freeman
Probably best known for her role on my Wife and Kids as Claire Kyle and playing Jill on the Johnson's Family Vacation.  Very sweet, kind courteous!

Suzie Castillo
This former Miss USA is pretty inside and out, she has hosted numerous shows and been the face of nuetregena, but I have to say I am really looking forward to seeing her on her new show School Pride.  As co-host and designer of the show, Susie uses her Interior Architecture and Design degree to give neglected public schools a much-needed face lift and empower communities across the country to help change America's broken public education system.  How awesome does that sound! So positive, I am behind shows like this 100%, even if they make me cry.


Tracy Hutson
Tracy is a very accomplished interior designer and may look familiar as she is part of the dream team on ABC's Extreme Make Over Home Edition.  She has even written a book on how to decorate the perfect space for your child.  These two were so kind and funny.  And had great shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment