Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oscars Post 2

For this second post of the Oscar event I will share with you a few stories of a couple of the celebrities I was blessed enough to meet and showcase my fingerprint jewellery to.

For me to say I was a wee bit intimidated or nervous would be an understatement.. not to say I didn't keep my cool, I did.. but to be honest I spent over an hour doing my make up and hair which is an hour longer than I normally do (I love working from home).. Looking back it seems hilarious... as if anyone was interested in seeing my mug..  Anyhow here are my first few celebrity encounters...

Nicole Sullivan
Nicole Sullivan was a doll, her and her son were adorable. I have been a fan of her acting since Mad TV, and the King of Queens, she has been the voice of many of my favourite cartoon characters and most recently she plays the feisty daughter in law to William Shatner on Sh*t my dad says.  
Her son was so cute and full of life, she is an excellent mom and she said she really loved my jewellery.  I feel so fortunate that Nicole was the first celebrity we had at our table, she made me feel confident and at ease for the entire rest of the day.  I look forward to making a fingerprint charm of her two son's for her to keep close to her at all times. 



Tisha Campbell
Tisha Campbell is GORGEOUS and funny.  She has been in a ton of shows, getting her big break on the "Martin" show, she has been on My wife & Kids, Everybody hates Chris, All of us, Rita Rocks.. the list goes on and on.  Tisha was kind, well spoken, funny and did I mention GORGEOUS! As soon as the camera came out she knew what to do, such a pro!
She said she can't wait to have her 2 sons prints made into a cherished keepsake by Aly Dahl Designs.

I will post some more stories in the coming days, it is so fun for me to re-live the experience through writing and sharing with all of you.  Thank you for reading my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment