Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oscars Post 5 - Hot Mamma McKeller



I was filmed on A-Channel News in February mentioning how I needed to lose a quick 50 lbs as I didn't want to be photographed next to brand new moms who are teeny tiny.. Danica McKellar is one of those moms.  Notice I am not in the photo - That's right, I was not successful in the quick 50 off program.

Now every boy and some girls I knew growing up had a crush on Winnie Cooper of the Wonder Years... but  Danica McKeller has grown into a STUNNING woman.  Not only is she gorgeous she is also extremely intelligent, kind and has THE cutest baby ever. 

Did you know Danica graduated UCLA with the highest honours in Mathematics!  She is also a New York best seller on the topic:  Math Doesn't Suck: How to Survive Middle-School Math without Losing Your Mind or Breaking a Nail, which encourages girls in middle school to enjoy and succeed at mathematics. 

I really look forward to turning the adorable Drako's fingerprint in a cherished keepsake for Danica to wear close to her heart.

The world needs more Danica McKeller's.  Gorgeous, smart, great mother, and proud of her brain. She was a true joy to meet & an excellent role model for my daughter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment