Friday, October 22, 2010

FIRST BIRTHDAY WHAT?

So it has officially been 1 year since I started this adventure called Aly Dahl Designs. 

What does that mean you ask?  Well yes it's true I have been making and playing with jewellery for most of my life.  Addicted to fashion at a young age, in fact I still have a lady crush on Jeanne Beker from Fashion Television.  I can remember being a young girl in Courtenay, watching one of our 3 channels and seeing Jeanne for the first time.. MAGICAL.  So poised, she knew ALL the designers, to me Jeanne was/is the "package".  I have always dreamed to be interviewed by Jeanne, or at the least meet her.  Sheer perfection.

She taught me SO much about fashion and I really credit her with my passion for fashion and why I have chosen this route in my life.

So here I am turning one. Although I have been doing this for years, it is really my dream coming true that is turning ONE!!!  This makes me so incredibly happy,  you see my dream has always been to own my own business, to be creative and to be in fashion.  The fact that I took my dream and have turned it into my reality still stuns me every morning I wake up and get to be me. 

So here it is, my first Birthday event.  Please come, please forward to friends, please send to events happening blogs, media, whoever you know who can help me make this a huge success.. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, thank you for helping me make my dream not only come true, but successful!


IT’S OUR BIRTHDAY!
Aly Dahl Designs has turned ONE!
Can you believe it has been an entire year since I have dedicated myself to growing and launching Aly Dahl Designs?
So much has happened in the past year!
-          I have expanded my line from fingerprints to four full collections
-          You can now find my lines at retailers in BC
-           I recently launched a home sales department
-          I have been named one of BC’s top new designers to watch by Portabello West
-          I have had numerous write ups in magazines all over the province
-          And to top it all off... I now have a manufacturer helping me with my designs so I can continue to grow and expand!  

Come meet the designer and shop the full collection at the Aly Dahl Designs Open House on 
Wednesday, November 10th from 6:00pm-9:00pm.
Everything will be on sale!

You can find the event in the community room of Rossmoor townhouses, located at 9101 Forest Grove Drive in Burnaby; (look for the balloons) light refreshments will be served.
Make sure to enter the draw for a $75.00 gift certificate just for showing up!


To view the invitation on Facebook click: Aly Dahl Designs Birthday Invite

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! You really deserve a HUGE celebration!

    I am going to see what I can do about planning a trip in. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st Birthday! I'm so proud of you Aly! Happy tears! :*-)

    ReplyDelete