Sunday, February 6, 2011

Surrounding myself with good people

I am so excited to announce that one of my fondest business mentors will be joining me at the Baby Boom Boom Room pre-Oscar event in Beverly Hills.

I met Jolene 10 years ago when I first moved to Vancouver.  We met while working at Fidelity Investments, we quickly became friends and have stayed so ever since.  Jolene is a brilliant sales woman, and has helped mentor Aly Dahl Designs from it's infancy.  I am so pleased to have her join me at the biggest event of Aly Dahl Designs thus far.

Surround yourself with good people. 
I have been so fortunate with the amount of wonderful people in my life who have been tirelessly helping me get ready for the trip.  My brother is an extremely talented photographer and came by yesterday and took some great pictures for me (which I will post very soon), Jolene and Katerina came and did factory line up style sorting, printing and sticking.. THANK YOU.  My neighbours Ashley and Joe and my cousin Jenny came to my rescue last week by watching my kids when I just couldn't.  

I have surrounded myself with great people.  And each day I feel closer to the greatness they are helping me achieve.  Thank you to all, and if I forgot you in this post trust me... it is not on purpose it is because of lack of sleep..

I will post links to press & media clips as well as the pictures in the days to come.

2 comments:

  1. Nice If I was going to Hollywood I would want to go with Jolene.
    Have a great time, I feel the corner turning for you.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful photo!!! I think great people are drawn to you because YOU are great. I can't believe how close it is until Hollywood time! :)

    ReplyDelete