Friday, September 24, 2010

I Made it on Modern Mom!

Check out this awesome post by the very talented and creative Wendy Irene on Modern Mom.   Wendy is a very talented writer and has a great blog that I have emailed to me every weekday morning.  I look forward to reading her blog,  it always brings a smile to my face.  She seems to always be in sinc with what is going on in my life,  sometimes I read a blog and think.. wow, that sure came at the right time.. 
Wendy's web page is:  www.givelovecreatehappiness.com sign up to have the blog emailed to you to ensure you never miss a post.  

I am doing my first home show of the fall season, very excited for it as I have a ton of stock that I have been busy making over the summer.  I did a show at Douglas College on Wednesday that was a HUGE success and was incredible for my confidence.  Selling your own stuff is seriously overwhelming and can be very daunting at times, this was the first show I left feeling like a winner... now for tonight!!! Very excited!!! If you live on Vancouver Island or Metro Vancouver area send me an email at: aly@silverfingerprints.ca if you are interested in hosting an at home party for me to peddle my wares.  I do offer the host of the party discounted and free product as a thank you!


Have a great weekend everyone!!!


Aly

1 comment:

  1. I think we are floating around on the same wavelength! :) Thank you very much for your incredibly sweet words. I am so excited to hear that the Douglas College show went really well, and that you have a fall home show tonight!
    Speaking of fall I think I am going to drape my Aly Dahl necklace on a mini-pumpkin as a display of 2 things I love, when I am not out wearing it that is ;-)
    I know time will show BIG things for you. You are incredibly talented, beautiful inside and out, and it shows in your work!

    ReplyDelete