Monday, September 27, 2010

I keep good company!

I know I already posted the link to this fantastic interview that I did.... apparently I wasn't the only one who thought it was great.  The post made the front (home) page of www.modernmom.com
Next to Brooke Burke and Denise Richards' blogs you can find the featured mom blogger and right not it is Wendy's blog on me :)  Yahhhh!!!!!!!

Thanks again Wendy for doing the interview with me!

I am sure the post will soon be replaced with another featured mom blog so check it out quick!

Have a great week,

Aly

3 comments:

  1. And soon these lovely ladies will appear dripping in Aly Dahl Designs on the cover of magazines as we look on from the lineup at the grocery store - go Aly, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU Aly! Completely HEART you! You do such fantastic work, and you're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an awesome read!!!! You are both all kinds of awesome. ♥

    ReplyDelete