Friday, February 5, 2010

Haiti Relief

In an effort to give back and help Haiti, Aly Dahl Designs will donate $25 from the sale of each fingerprint charm to the Red Cross in the month of February.

I was so personally saddened with each day I read, watched or heard about the earthquake and the devistation that happened to Haiti.   I have been connected spiritually to Haiti for years.  A family friend was an RCMP officer who was posted in Port au Prince 10 years ago,  he would show us pictures and tell stories of one orphanage in particular.  My family and friends have raised funds many years to help support that Orphanage, one year we raised enough money so it would have a roof, another year it was a floor.   With each time he returned so did bags of clothing, school supplies and life supplies.  I am not sure of the outcome of the Orphanage,  I am scared to ask him.

This is why I have chosen to donate my profits to helping people in Haiti. 

My heart goes out to everyone who lives or has loved ones in Haiti.

No matter how little I have, they have less and need it more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment