Monday, April 4, 2011

Oscar Post 9 - Miss Jay


Miss Jay

I have to say that Miss Jay seemed like an old friend.  You know the ones that you only see once every few years, but when you do it's like nothings changed.  Perhaps it's the years of watching America's Next Top Model, or maybe it is just the way he is. 
He is one of the funniest people I have met in a long time.  He had Jolene and I laughing for most of our encounter.   It started with him coming over and asking what it is I do, and when I started to tell him he stopped me and looked me in the eyes and said "Oh Child, you don't have enough silver to cast what I would want immortalized".
I am sure I replied in a perverse kind of way as I recall him saying "You must be Canadian, only Canadians can keep up with my dirty mind".

Believe it or not, but that is not the first time I have been asked to cast an impression of a personal part... I mean I do tell people, I can cast what ever you can take an impression of...

Miss Jay was the last person to come to our booth on the first day.  And I am so glad it was him,  it was the perfect way to end a long, fun filled, adrenaline high day.

He took a kit to take to France with him as his partner has a niece that he loves to spoil.  I look forward to making a special keepsake for the worlds best Cat walker.

Here is one of the goofy shots we took..


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures with Miss Jay! They are awesome. What great smiles :)

    ReplyDelete